Saturday, December 29, 2012

To Teach a Kid to Poop

We all poop. Sometimes it's easy, sometimes it's hard. Sometimes it's a little, sometimes it's a lot. But we all do it. Even the pretty people do it. I think its something we all take for granted as adults because we forget how we figured out how to enjoy the toilet experience. That is until... you have children. Something about poop gets kids all weirded out! They love their poopy diapers, they love watching the poop go down the toilet, watching it come out of their cute little butts. Sometimes it's easy to teach them to use the toilet and other times... well.... its just not. The following is a mothers' toilet trauma

Kristin
How the hell do you get a three year old boy to poop
on the potty. Sweet mercy, I've tried everything

Alicia
LOL! I wish I could help! I nipped it in the bud when Dex 
was about 20 months and I've never had a problem with it.

Kristin
I think a lot of his fears have to do with an infection he had. Here's my current view.
Alicia
LOL!! Soooo CUTE! I always assumed they kinda felt 
like it was a part of them because its so big and firm. Like giving 
birth or something. HHAHAHAH It's the daredevil that I'm having a 
hard time with.

Kristin
Here's what I've resorted to

Step 1: Chocolate Frosting

Step 2: Look! Even Roby goes poop on the potty!
Step 3: See! Its Roby's poopy!



Alicia
OMG HILARIOUS AND GENIUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment