Thursday, November 29, 2012

Skanked out

READER BEWARE
The images you are about to see might be disturbing to some viewers. Viewer discretion is advised.
We are moms. We are moms who get tired once in a while. We are moms who occasionally indulge in A drink to relax (Before anybody judges, notice that says A drink... we are not moms who go around getting plastered on the front stoop while our babies are getting kidnapped in the back room). And sometimes... we don't get to take a shower... or even change clothes. If you haven't had one of these days then this might not be the blog post for you, but if you have... read on and take delight in the fact that you are NOT alone! You'll find an entire series of skankalicious photos and texts between two consenting adults. LOL


Kristin
Wow, ever have total skank days?

Alicia
That's a skank day? LOL
Girl that's nutn

Kristin
You can't smell me, fell my spiky
legs, or see my greasy ass herrr.


















Alicia
One shaved, one NOT shaved. How bad is that?
And if that's what your skank is, I'm like that a good
portion of EVERY day! Here's my skank it up... 
One shorn leg, ashy knees, no bra, shirt I wore 
yesterday, yesterdays makeup.... I'm a hot mess

Left leg hairy, right leg shaved














Kristin
I always gauge it based on how much exposure to
the outside world I will realistically get. Clearly over
the last few days I've been living in a hole.


No more clients means skankpants!





Alicia
BWAHAHAHA That is EXACTLY what I do! LOL And it doesn't help that I can do the drive through pick up for Tae.
Here's my "I know I won't have contact with the outside world" outfit now that I'm done with clients













A GIANT skank! 






Kristin
I'm right behind ya. Just got back into town. Grabbing take out then its yoga pants city.




















A weird skank. Ripple belly, leggins and UGGS. HOT









Alicia
That's me today, TOOOOOOTALLY skanked out. I even have makeup on believe it or not!

Kristin
You're a goofball

Alicia
I sacrifice my pride for the happiness
of others LOL














No comments:

Post a Comment